Re: v-virus or grenam remover (experimental)

You know, if I can manage to sandbox this damn virus (actually get a hold of it), I might analyze it. Hell, a group of us should get together to analyze it and figure out exactly how it works and what it does, how it spreads, and so on. I know that WDSI gives basic analysis at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/th … /Grenam.A, but I'd love to decompile it somehow and look at its code to figure out how to combat it.