Re: BitLife the closest thing to the Sims we have right now.

Dark,

guys will ask you out randomly as a girl and I have a lot of experiences getting accidentally pregnant, so that sort of thing does happen. I don't know exactly how the prison escape thing works but we can keep on them about that.

for the driving test, just close the game if you guess wrong and come back and age up to 16 and try again.

But things are very different for men and women in that game so it is just the luck of the draw that you haven't seen it yet.

And for those of you installing updates, not sure if this is normal, but when I did I lost my most recent life save and had to start over. I'm now an Indian girl who her Mom screwed a judge to get out of a harsh sentence. Right now she has super-high stats except she's a freaking idiot. I think I'm going to make her an actress.

as for getting the info for the last year Dark, try tapping single taps about halfway down the screen in the center. If you do it one tap at a time you can read just one line of your life history at a time and it focusses most often on the newest stuff. It took me a while to find that out myself and hearing 30 years of life was a real headache but I figured out how to fix it. Also just swipe left and you'll hear dismiss on most windows and I don't have trouble finding them. It is usually called dismiss, but it is sometimes called "back" and in only very rare instances "close"

Some of the ads I've had trouble closing but I simply bought the "no ads" feature which is only a couple bucks and it isn't a problem any longer.

if there is anything else I can help you with, let me know and they have really worked on some of the accessibility stuff with the latest update so we need to stay on them and we'll probably get more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector