Re: MK11 Announced!

So, I watched the live stream this afternnon, and here are my thoughts.
1: Baraka and Skarlet are back! That's amazing!
2: X-Ray's aren't a thing anymore. It's now called Fatal Blow, and it sounds more like super moves from Injustice. Not sure if I like it, sounded pretty overpowered from the gameplay.
3: The gear system, from what I heard, is not, at all, as intensive as Injustice 2. Sure, you can customize it, but it's super cosmetic rather than stat based. It might change your attacks ever so slightly, but instead of 5 gear slots there's now 3, so even now you don't have to worry about all that. And, if my friend was correct, you have 5 base variations to play with.
Final Thoughts: I'm optimistic. It's new, it's entertaining, and I can't wait for the game. It remains to be seen how much the gear really effects stuff, but it doesn't seem like it will be as inaccessible as we all think. Side note, The sounds for full meters are back. That was in the gameplay I heard.
I'm excited!