Re: why developers should port their games to the Mac

The market is headed more towards mobile than Mac, so if we're talking strictly in terms of ROI here you'd get a much bigger bang for your buck if you ported to mobile and left the Mac alone...

Nowadays though I'm surprised more games aren't available for cross-platform, especially with more developers moving away from DirectX and C-style languages, no longer having the aptitude for it, to easier languages like Python and _javascript_.

But no, I don't think the ROI itself should convince anyone to bother with cross-platforming to Mac. We haven't seen a large adoption in the blind community of Macs for developers to really be bothered with the challenges of cross-platform development on this system. Go mobile if you only care about the money, not Mac. There are a relatively few Mac users who make a lot of noise but when push comes to shove they're not a big enough audience to really make a difference in the bottom line.