Re: X3 basics and let's play series

Hi,
Ahh, Thanks for shedding light on that, mate.
Its just that your and simba's audio playthroughs made it sound like you'd have to move around randomly to discover all that the system has to offer or at least for different stuff to come in range of the scanners/ sensors. The sensors down the line should certainly help, but in the mean while, If there was a way to see coords or the map of each systems or locations that they have would be neat for people that are just getting started.
This game sounds highly interesting to me considering I am a huge fan of Core exiles and have avidly played Smugglers 4 5 and even a bit of 3:P that any space game with the possibility that this has sounds quite amazing, that is as long as we are able to do other things well besides trading.
If one of you guys could maybe demonstrate other asspects such as combat for one automated and non automated to give us all a better idea, equipping upgrades to the ship and a little details as to what if any goal that we may have to proceed forward, it would be fantastic.
Cheers for bringing this to our atention or at least mine lol and all the effort you've put into scripts and the like for this as well.
Grryf