Re: why bgt dont continus

Sighs.

@16
So he gives out different versions to others... Good for him, Precisely why is this an issue? What crime is being commited that is in direct harm to you, and in which way are you being offended. Please explain

@ethin
If your gonna go around calling people idiots, please don't do so baselessly. If you'd like to call someone's ideas stupid, how about actually presenting better ones or at least showing where they went wrong? Lucas has provided technical explanations, to which you've done nothing but shrug off. So I'm apt to go with his assumptions.
Here I will do likewise in showing you that manamon is in fact using a different version of BGT, one not released publicly. If your still able to come to a conclusion as to how this proves nothing, and can back it up, I'll gladly listen.

1. Get BGT

2. Write a simple script, I'll call it game.bgt for simplicities sake

void main()
{
alert("test","this is a test");
}

3. Compile it.

4. Grab the stub, the following python script will do it assuming you have pefile installed.

import pefile
import sys

with open("game.exe", "rb") as s:
    r = s.read()

pe = pefile.PE("game.exe")
offset = pe.get_overlay_data_start_offset()

with open("stub.out", "wb") as t:
    t.write(r.replace(r[offset:], b""))

5. Run the same script on games such as manamon and make sure to examine the output in detail, specifically exposed functions and constants in the executible. I'd personally use strings.

You'll notice that there are, in fact, functions not present in the original stub. Hell, if your lazy, run a diff on both stubs to see what we're talking about.
You're even looking at a newer version of angelscript.
I might add, the only way one could improve upon the original version of BGT would involve intense reverse engineering and manipulation to such a point where it might be easier to just write your game in another language, or attempt but probably fail to mirror all BGT's functions.