Re: I just donated to NVDA

I don't see the reason for not switching to 64 bit, do I think it is a magical cure for all iof the issues, no, but things are transitioning over across all platforms, and I see no reason for NVDA to be half baked hybridized like it is now. Clever idea at the time though. I'm not gonna say it needs to happen like noooooowwwww, but it should be moving in that direction.

I also think NVDA is dying, and I could see how that could spread panic, but show me some good that's come lately that isn't foreshadowed by issues. That being said, I don't think everyone should be like fuck NVDA's dying fuck this shit I'm out bro I'm out fuck NVDA's dying and if you're too stupid to see it fuck you. That can't and will not do any good at all.

I also don't know how to fix the issues that seem to be organization wide, it really does suck that Jamie left, but who can blame the guy for trying to have a career and make something of himself. They need programmers, but programmers who also have experience in this field and so forth.