Re: what happen with this python code?

I would argue that print(f) with everything in one stream is more readable as you are then not having to look at the right hand part of the stream to remember like 0 1 2 and 3 and 4 and 17 and 25 are. When you start doing a number of substitutions the .format method can be frustrating. That being said though, Python's formatting methods really extend it's power when handling text. It's one of my favorite things about the language.