Re: what good keyboards are there for android for the blind to type with?

goodness! this question falls right into place because as much as I liked the blackberry priv with its physical keyboard which was part of the phone, it did suddenly die on me after about four years of wonderful service. So perhaps I will buy the blackberry key 2, but as much as I would grin at the future its time to perhaps start to move on and away from the very few physical keyboard phone options out there.
So what about other physical keyboards? I heard that samsung has or sells keyboard covers for phones which do have nfc and they are quite nice things to carry around, but am not totally sure. I must confess that my incredibly wonderful lovable friends and the orbit braille display have truly saved me in these hard trying times ... I got a cheap Haier G51 HM-G553-FL  phone, which runs android 7.0 and can handle talkback and basic tasks fine as a temporary solution until I really decide which one to get. Given that accessibility did truly improve dramatically over the last times (I say this because the cheap phone I got was totally possible and actually somewhat easier to setup than many years ago) I feel I could get whatever trendy or whatever phone is out there and just use the keyboard as an accessory (I tend to chat more during stuff like the rush hour or where I am being more still)
what do you think?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector