Re: what good keyboards are there for android for the blind to type with?

thanks for this, I will fiddle around some more with it.
has anyone given some thought to the decaTXT?
even though it is expensive it sounds really interesting and probably would be as discrete as a blackberry phone keyboard, no?
I have found two more but with severe shortcomings, the second one way more than the first one of you look at the reviews.
I am still searching, but I think for now the best bet I have found is this
other ideas are the famous keyboard cases, but then you should have a terribly bulky phone or tablet to be successful with these. I have just ran out of ideas, sorry.