Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

Greetings all.

I should have been a little calmer when I wrote that because I know that just as nobody will be able to change how I think and feel regarding certain matters, neither can I change how they think and feel regarding said matters. This next statement is not in contradiction to my previous statements regarding blame. So you all know how I feel regarding responsibility and how I'll never trust man's laws to govern me because they're subject to change. Having said that, would I actually say to someone else that what they go through is their fault? The answer to that is no. Why will I not do so? Because I am not responsible for them or how they live; indeed, I am not responsible for them going through what they go through. Having said that, I will absolutely state that what I go through is my responsibility and my fault but I will not say such to any other being. Instead, I would say unto them, regardless of who is at fault, forgiving those who attack you will lessen your burdens considerably because you'll be letting go of the hatred you feel for them in your heart. I would sit with them for as long as they want me to and simply be there if that is what they wish. If they desire my counsel then I will give it freely and tell them to look to the star of Bethlehem and pray the star prayers. What I'm trying to tell you is that I hold myself to far stricter standards than I do everyone else. When dealing with another, it's far easier for me to not even touch upon who's at fault because they're not me. I'll simply counsel them to not only forgive the enemy but to pray that their enemy will be guided to follow the right path. As for me, because I find no problem with shouldering the blame, I can easily forgive and love the enemy. As for the sodomy, did I trust them and be in a room alone with them? Absolutely. Did I ask them to do that? No I did not. Remember, I will always hold myself accountable for what I did while not applying such to any other being. I don't know them so it wouldn't be right or just for me to judge them thus. On the other, I find it to not only be okay but completely justified for me to judge myself thus; it has allowed me to not only make peace with myself, with those who have done me wrong and my creator who has set me free from suffering as a result of what I've gone through in my past. Finally, if a tornado blew my house down, am I at fault for that? Not for the tornado blowing down my house but because I caused someone to lose their house in the past and again, I do not judge others in the same way that I judge myself. I only judge others to whether or not they'd benefit from my aid or good counsel.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector