Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

Greetings Jayde.

Am I really trying to run and hide because I'm finding the topic too hot to handle? If I were doing that then I would be trying to retract all my previous statements and trying to state that I never meant any of it. This I am not doing, nor do I need to run and hide behind anyone. I do in fact stand alone. Why did I offer advice to another? It isn't because I'm judging them punitively; I only judged that they would benefit from my counsel. This is what you did and this is what you need to do about it is in no way implying that I personally hold them accountable because their very own actions do that. I did say that they succumbed to their darkness and allowed it to take them over at times. Is that in any way blaming them or is that simply stating a fact? Also, when I gave advise to Cameron, was I actually judging him or was I in my long winded way trying to give him tools to deal with his persecution? If you can prove that my statement has changed after you challenged me, then and only then will I retract my argument. I will now prove that I in fact did not change my argument; what I did was progress to the next point in my argument in my next post. This will be very long because I'm quoting both you and me.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector