Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

@Jayde I do not hate you, it's closer to pity. I feel pity for you because you are a good person who not only wants to see good done in the world, but you want to be involved. You are passionate about doing good in the world. The problem is your party is doing dark deeds in the world in the name of good deeds. For instance, trying to get white people to ascribe to this utterly false notion of white privilege, which if you strip away the surface layer that some white people do grow up in privileged situations, you see the filthy undertones running in eddies and currents. This says that minority groups are incapable of taking care of their problems, or having useful and productive discussions. They are in fact so incapable of even asking for our help that we bestow it upon them whether they like it or not. So by believing in white privilege, you believe that African Americans, Latinos, and other minority groups are inferior. How can you interpret this in any other way? You are looking at the surface of these issues, and yes, we do have more to do in equality for all races and genders, but there is darkness in these precepts the left want us to believe in. When examining these precepts, you have to look for the implications, what isn't said, because believe me, they speak louder to those who do see than the actual messages they are pushing. It is so much worse than just one thing, like the obstruction that's going on right now with the wall. Just build it already, we need it, OK, so the Dems don't think we do because they're squirreled away in their cozy little Georgetown houses or mansions and so on. Look at border states and people who actually have to deal with illegals coming through. I'm also so sick and tired of political correctness, and SJW phraseology, I just want to vomit. They want to change the term to undocumented. I think undocumented is too soft, they're illegal, as in, no legality of presence, they may not be here, legally. Thus, they are illegal. Undocumented takes much of the feeling of crime away from that. Should we call driving on a suspended license undocumented driving? Or the people who do so undocumented drivers? This is the left's way of softening the truth, it is a tactic to try to get people to see that certain issues aren't so big a deal. Well, they are a big deal. As I said in a previous post, if you come here the proper way, I don't care if you're black, brown, blue or whatever, I have no problem calling you friend or neighbor. But I don't want illegal immigrants in my country, and no one should. I know the process isn't a painless one, but also we can't be abusing asylum either. Seeking asylum means that you are in a life and death situation. It doesn't mean you're in  a tough situation, life and death in this case literally means you will very likely die if you do not get out of where you are. We need to keep that in mind.

SO I'm tired of political correctness, I'm tired of SJWs, and I'm tired of the left, because I don't subscribe to their ulterior notions. My philosophy is simple, you live your life, and let other people live theirs. You keep a government large enough so people aren't killing each other in the streets, and fund certain projects like ones that benefit everyone, but that's really it. I really don't see a problem with quite a few leftist philosophies, but the party is out of control, it's a tumor, and it's spreading through the country like a wildfire, and guess who is most susceptible to that fire, college age students. It's spreading through campuses all across the country and that is wrong, oh so very wrong. There is nothing wrong with having political activist groups on campus, but what I find deeply disturbing are professors who teach leftist ideals in their classes. They shouldn't be teaching right wing nuttery either, it needs to be a politically neutral zone. Professors definitely should not be taking marks off papers because students disagree with the professors' ideology. And such courses as gender studies, OK I will tell you what gender is. Gender is male or female, female having an xx pairing at the 23 pair of chromosomes. Males have an XY pairing at the 23rd pairing. That is it. The terms gender and sex are interchangeable. You cannot be anywhere in between that unless you are born intersex, which is exceedingly rare, and my understanding of the situation is that they end up leaning one way or other at some point. Now, if you want to mutilate your body, having surgeons reform your genitalia and add or remove various accouterments, that is your business. It's your right to make that choice, but then, because like any choice we make - this one being no different - we must accept the consequences of that choice. It's such a big thing, it's such a life altering choice that I think most people can't see the entire picture. This is why so many trans people are suicidal, or unhappy. I can't honestly decide whether or not it's a mental illness, I keep going over the issues in my mind and going back and forth on it, I'm wavering on that, because it's such a complex issue. I will say this though, we do have mental illnesses where we are obsessed with one part of the body. Some people are obsessed with amputating a limb, some are obsessed with the fact that in their own minds, they look either too fat or too thin. So why is it so out of the question that we have one that covers the whole body, the going term is gender dysphoria. I do believe some people have it, and I believe some people genuinely want this change, and are OK to live with it. Either way, it's not my right to tell them not to do it, or to judge them for doing it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector