Re: what good keyboards are there for android for the blind to type with?

I finally got a phone. I settled on the samsung galaxy 9a. Too early to tell, but first performance and accessibility related stuff leaves me with a very good impression of the whole thing.
As the voice xbi or however that thing is spelled will probably never be available in Spanish I decided to get an app to remap the button and its pretty neat actually, because you can have a few more functions, the mapping is pretty versatile as well.

I tried Wireboard. A few minor setup hassles and a website that is practically broken with absolutely 0 documentation made me almost quit, but then the app magically connected and so on. But then the next disappointment came: Typing in the Wireboard window using the pc keyboard was horribly unreliable, at least when entering my phone number in an app. So what I did was type whatever i wanted in a notepad file, then literally copy paste the text in the window and it worked just wonderfully.