Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

Terence Malaher wrote:

Testament 200
Pain then Peace
Children, first the darkness then the Peace.  You heed the LIGHT, then your release.  If you continue to fight, heeding not my say, then forever you go the dark way, for God now will cleanse this place.
On earth there will abide the humble race, all darkness confined below, all soon will this reality get to know.
I have spent a lot of time soiling my hands with "your" grime so that I could consciously, "here," understand, the power of you, of the controller's "hand."
So, now I can clearly see, the "sickness" that ails thee, the darkness that you sucked in, foul muck adding to your Sin bin,* and now you must spew it out, as you will when IT does you clout.
So do not retaliate and then you'll feel just great, for as the sickness does clear, to the light and love and truth you'll be near, and God will be your forever friend.
The God, being light will you befriend.  Yes you will return to heaven.  Your freedom you did earn for you heeded the call from above that said,
"ONLY LOVE."
There is only ONE moral responsibility, heed God.
Terence - the "pen" of Allah/God.
Testament 201
The Light of Heaven
The light of the heavens way up high is God and fills the sky, and all souls there up within do within God's highest vibration swim eternally, this I see, their souls forever of negativity free.
And this light that streams out from God's shore, embalms all souls with it's love forevermore, and these deep feelings of love for sure do for all eternity grow more and more within each heart that doth therein abide, whom God encompasses in His Mighty stride.
Forever and ever in this stride, forever free of any inner pride, and all souls that therein swim eternally strive to help others win their freedom, where forevermore they too will abide in that distant shore.
And this is done with love, divine that flows in heaven like summer wine, streaming out where it falls below into the darkness that lies below, and in the heart of each man it does cling, and its existence does quietly therein ring so that forever do all men know that somewhere, does love grow.
And this love they eternally seek until once more they become meek.  And they can this love only found* when of evil are they unbound.
And this mighty truth that I now sow is so that you can finally KNOW that PURE LOVE DOES EXIST, and its brilliance is felt like shining mist that pervades all that above abide.
And this love they feel as along they stride, and its purity, so gold and true, is felt forever by all souls true, when they return and in God's face gaze, never again lost in the deep dark maze.
The souls vibration once again true.  All Christed souls will be you and you.  As I am, so shall ye be when as I ask, you follow me.  I hold the key to the door up above, the door that opens to my heaven of love, and the key IS the Wisdom I do you bring, so that in happiness you can forever sing.
So heed me now I do ask so you can sup on God's endless flask of love and joy so pure and true, that forever, dears, will flow through you.  God's voice I be as I now talk.  God's voice I be as I now walk amongst my sisters and brothers so true, amongst my sisters and brothers, you.
Testament 202
The Devil’s forces on earth
Children, ALL who play the game of POWER are the DEVIL with eyes that red glower.  THEY are the Devil's earthly FORCE who try to make you too "divorce" yourselves from our loving God by retaliating to them as you plod.
So please do not TRY to make any oppressor* cry.  If they want to be untrue to the Light and cause pain to you, that IS their say* as the Devil does with them play.
YOU must seek the Star helping you stay sane from afar, and thus in God's light abide so one day in heaven you will stride, and for those letting the Devil "through" their minds and hands, I say to YOU :
TRY to your iniquity see, I will then TRY and help thee.

Water or Blood
Forgiveness or Mud
You cannot wash blood with blood away,
only with the water of forgiveness, and pray,
pray that forgiveness is in your heart,
pray that your forgiveness gives another a fresh start,
For in your forgiveness, you're forgiven too,
for when in the past, by blood, were you untrue.
Testament 205
Truth v/s Religion
There is a great difference between TRUTH and Religion, like the difference between a "DOVE" and a pigeon, for a dove does "call" with a gentle sound, and a pigeon flies fast whilst whirring around.
My pen does silently "speak," and its call is heard only by the meek.
It is religion, that was "made" by man, who arrogantly fly around and all "inspan" speaking forcefully and seeking gain, for they are frantic and also vain.  For all believed that they were the chosen and that the others are in the dark frozen.
So to SEE truth, you needs quietly sit and the picture into your soul gently fit, and if you read the message, being my "proof," from God's Word you'll stand not 'aloof,' for you will "see," and "hear" my call that says:
"Never any other maul, even if they attack you,
you to God's call remain true."
So my friends, I hope you see what it IS God expects of thee.  It is to pass the message ON about the ARK of the mind so each their journey WON.
Testament 206
Religious Sects
Every Religious Order is a SECT, and upon this must each soul reflect.  God did not say "You must belong to a religious Club before your sins I'll out rub." God said:
"Just go your OWN way, heeding MY WORD every day.”
“Being loving and compassionate to all you meet, THUS one day MY kingdom you'll greet.  Foolish are those full of pride, who enrol "flock" as along they stride.  Matters not if they "Orthodox" be, or "New Age."
It all the same be, all my children are under the "Control" of "Self appointed Shepherds," I will overoll all, for all do my children deceive.
ALL will soon now grieve.
ALL teach the wrong way,
ALL teach "power" play saying the dark you must destroy,
thus showing, they are in the dark's employ.
Children, I speak to each of you, only to ME, your GOD be true, heeding MY EVERY WORD, that of being peaceful and wielding NO sword, and all you "ministers" who MY Word mock, I say, please now "unfrock” and humbly go your way until MY reaper has its say.
For yes, you will grieve for every soul you did deceive, blessing young men as they went to war.  This is a heinous crime for sure, for they were "taught" that you were true, their souls they entrusted to you and you let them down, and many now in hell "frown."
So to you and you, men of the "cloth" so untrue, I say, fortify your minds, for soon pure evil unwinds, and if you MY last supper would share, retaliate NOT when in Satan's face you stare.
Other than this all I can say is that for all the foolish I do pray, for I am simple, I am meek, your souls enlightenment is all I seek.  IF you my simplicity mock, dark forces will tear your "inner" smock.
Testament 207
Christ's disciples v/s religious men
Christ's "disciples" should "Show the way" as stated by Jesus on the day that the last supper was held, before by "man" his flesh was "felled." True disciples are men of spirituality, or women of "Godly" morality, being that "They do love all the needy" I hear from above.
And disciples, as they go their way, tell all of the "inner" power play, how "thoughts" so very unkind make so many "destroy" and thus them "bind."
Disciples do God's children "feed" Wisdom, and by their "deed" show that they are wise and that even the evil they do not despise.
So men of "religion" are false and hollow, for they expect people to them follow.  And they the hungry feed, and from others they "steal" through greed and thus they "deal in" materiality, having long gone forgotten their spirituality.
So children, any who this read, I say, "Turn to God, and protect your "seed" in the manner on p.33 I describe, and on my fresh wisdom daily imbibe for only I know the TRUE WAY and you'll needs courage to heed my say.”
For you cannot your flesh protect.  On this TRUTH you'll needs reflect for any now who heed not me will for SURE fall for an eternity into the darkness, way, way below, where for SURE my truth you'll get to know, and you will weep that you could not see my light, my reality.
And, "religious men" will me mock until the Devil's forces tear their smock, for all God's beloved children they deceive, and all deceivers are now to grieve.
So any who'd a true disciple be, heed my message flowing free and tell all that I am here and that they to my message needs draw near, and thus, a true disciple you be to God, yes and even me, and GOD will bless you and each soul who "makes it" through YOU.
Testament 208
The Truth of Salvation - the Commandment
and God’s ONE sacred Law
There are many “truths” that need no proof, for just as the sun rises each day, it needs no “proof” that it is a truth when we say : “The sun will rise each day.”
But man needs to see the reality that be, in that in the “Salvationary plan,” man needs to individually heed of THE TRUTH of God’s WORD before any spirit can be fully “purified” within and then elevated, and thus the heavens eternally span.
So the TRUTH of God’s Word today is my Testament of Truth in which God does say :
“Heed all now given by ME via my dove Terence or you will be lost forever and a day, and within my message you will find THE TRUTH of salvation, and thus you’ll find your way.”
God’s ONE Commandment is “Love one another.”
God’s ONE Law says: “What you do unto others - I will do unto you”
“As you Sow - so shall ye Reap”
Mans beliefs are many and varied, but as far as those pertaining to “morality” & “salvation” and walking in obedience to God’s commandment he is totally lost, having been deceived by the serpent for so long that it has become habitually “natural” to deny the ONE Commandment.
Thus as man sowed seemingly “justifiable” dark seeds in deeds of “extortion, control, abuse & destruction,” man fell into the “shadow” under God’s heavy hand, on the negative side of the ONE Law, and thus the “returning karmic dues” are now to be “pain and suffering.”
Man believes falsely that he can abrogate not only the commandment of God by enacting mandates, but that he can then “summarily” dismiss the WORD of God’s Law and thus “avoid” God’s judgement and justice and retribution.
Man is foolish.  Man by the “authority” vested upon him by his own “force of arms,” or by “elevation” by man through “election” by the people then proceeds to heed the “call” of the deceiver Satan.
Foolish man, please now listen to me.  Forget the “rituals” of “vestments of office” and your “Acts” and “Mandates,” they are all justification to deny the call of the Creator to be “Only Loving, forgiving & merciful.”
I say that you all will now pay the price for being “mandated” to abuse, control, tax etc, and thus being unkind.  Prepare to in Satan’s face now stare, THAT is your FATE, your “Reaping” ware.
Testament 209
The peacemakers
The “Peacemakers” are not those who only “speak” of peace, they are the ones who by deed do not their “hands” with darkness grease, and who also do not their mouths “foul” with negativity that does universally “prowl” in every realm outside heaven, the place we only attain when we heed God’s leaven that does say :
“Each for his deed does personally pay.  What you express comes back to you, you never attain the Light until MY Word you can ‘do.’
Peacemakers are ‘prepared’ so that they can die unarmed, and fearlessly they walk under earth’s sky for they know they are protected by ME the invisible God you cannot see.
And ‘if’ another man does their life away ‘steal,’ it is because on their ‘head’ was stamped Satan’s seal, that implies “This one is to die, for in their past they made another cry.”
So children, please now ‘reflect,’ for there is only your own soul to protect against the thoughts that give you any reason to heed man and deny ME your God any season.
Man in the ‘robes’ of ministerial men all ‘condone’ violent action that defies my pen, heed them and society and you’ll fall, that is for sure, and your soul does for eternity pall.”
Evil "flourishes" because supposed "good men" ignorantly join in the foray and become evil themselves as they "justifiably" play the same "game" and use evil to destroy others whom "fell" to the "dark boy" in their past.
So never find a reason to deny the Light and fight, or you walk the road using the Devil's might, and your dark deeds return to you one day or night when others again with you will fight.
Peace and education is the way of today.
Written by my sacred pen today,
that does truthfully, eternally, for our God sway.
Terence.
Testament 210
God’s Immunity and the Devil’s Impunity
We God’s children do have immunity against the Devil’s “apparent” destructive impunity, and I now speak on this as well as the Devil’s “shallow” and infinitely “deep” impunity, for the Devil can only man bind who in their past was to another unkind.
So even though man has enacted many a Law, if you “break it” then the Devil cannot you “paw” if you have no spiritual karma to pay.  Try and understand this say.
But if you have a spiritual “debt” from your past, the Devil uses man’s Law to serve you up a blast, and the “fools” who you judge, condemn and incarcerate or fine are the reapers for the Devil, says God’s pen.
You are not “suffering” for breaking man’s law, it’s only for your past for sure, when you broke God’s “Only loving” Command.  So any “lawbreaker” needs to see the “how & why” it is to be.
So as all now see, the fisheries, customs, police and so on are being used by the dark to bring past defaulters undone.  Not for the present fishing default or speeding default etc., but for denying their Light at another time.
So please now change your way today before you “Law enforcers” for your present folly do pay.  When you the dark “avenger” to attain Justice do use, you lose your divine Immunity, and on the road ahead, the darkness will abuse you with its impunity.  For you are but naught against our invisible God of the skies.
If you have no “karmic” debt to pay, then no man will “touch” you on any day.  For none will be “inspired from below” to demand justice for the breaking of man’s law.  This I do know.
Become loving, become wise.
Testament 211
The Second Judgment
There is a "pool" of burning fire at the base of the deepest mire and this fire is the flame that burns all with no name, and it cleanses all of their dross, like the peeling off of onion skins and moss, and as this darkness does clear, again in heaven they draw near.
Having entered through the back door,* reborn in heaven for sure, but the pain they did feel did for an eternity unreel, for the depths are very deep, and in the depths all do weep, for 'tis but the pain of burning fire that eternally helps them aspire.
So, all who lose this coming "race," all who abuse and wield a mace, can expect to fall below into the depths and my truth get to know.
Children, I can but you warn and say you will more than mourn.  You will shiver, and you will shake, if you fail to heaven make.*
My truth is true, my love flows to you, heed now my final call.  Heed not, and you will pall for the darkness is the fuel* for the light, thus the eternal duel.*
For between the light and the dark is the eternal flame, the spark* that IS the Source, GOD the essence of creation of all on this sod, and if any into the deep pit flow, excruciating pain they will get to know.
For light and dark are eternally bound, eternally both go round and round, one the fuel for the fire, the other the light, eternal desire to love and express truth, and 'tis I its proof, and I say:
"My vision believe.  Fail me, and you eternally grieve."
Testament 214
My fishing hook
With my "Hook," being my wisdom I fish for you.  Heed my wisdom, I'll pull you through the maze of dark devious thought that with so much confusion is with danger fraught.  Heed this wisdom that is my love essencing through me from God above, for IT is the ONLY WAY.
That you it HEED I do pray.
Heed this wisdom there is so little time, soon even you soil your hands with grime if this wisdom you do not heed, and thus you'll make another bleed.
Heed this wisdom it is so true, heed this wisdom given now to you.  Heed this wisdom it is my love essencing through from God above.
Heed this wisdom it is my CRY essencing down from out the sky, being the depths of my soul that aches with longing as I stroll.
The longing that you WILL believe, for if you believe NOT, you will grieve and then I will cry that you did not harder try to heed this wisdom given to you, by your God of love, through this pen true.
Oh blessed ones I do call out.  This is my final call I shout.  Oh blessed ones I do love you, oh blessed ones I am the one true, heed me, this is my plea, only my wisdom can set you free.
Soon now I rest my pen, for soon I return again to our beloved Father and Mother way up high, to greet all of you who did try and heed this love I bring, for you with me in heaven will sing and my love, my wisdom, forevermore will remain on this earthly shore.
The fisher of the souls of women and men
Testament 215
Vessel of the Soul
Your soul is like a ship afloat upon the sea, your soul is like a ship that I call now to me, for soon the twilight deepens into darkening night and you'll need this lighthouse to ensure you're right.
For if your ship should founder upon a rocky shore, the lovely light of heaven you'll not see no more.  So hearken to my story, I try so hard to tell, it will give you Wisdom then you'll know all is well.
For when the bells at midnight ring out loud and clear, then you'll know eternity is at last so near, and, 'tis at this moment, you'll needs the light of me, for I'm the lonely shepherd, the man from Galilee, and my Love and Wisdom now reach out to you for, for all eternity, is this soul for God true.
So my blessed children, all who are my flock, please remain quietly humble and never any mock.  Take the light I give you and quietly pass it on so your lovely friends, their journey too is won.
Blessedness for each of you who me believe,
you I see, forever will join my infinite weave.
Testament 216
Graven Images
All graven images must come off the wall, the wooden cross and pictures of souls tall.* All God wants in remembrance of thee is the remembrance of God's Word through me.
So all the "messengers" please now forget, only on God's WORD place now your bet, for no graven image do I see, can in ANY WAY set you free.  So ONLY in God's Word needs you abide as daily on your road you stride.
Children, look to God above for 'tis GOD only who is light and love and this light and love flows through ALL, even the messengers with souls tall.  So remember, I ask of thee, that you HEED GOD, not remember me.
Blessed are those who hope in the WORD,
blessed are those who HEARD the Lord,
blessed are those who SEE the truth,
Blessed are those who stand not aloof from sisters and brothers deeply in need, from sisters and brothers still trapped by greed, from sisters and brothers with anger flowing free, from sisters and brothers if you'd follow me.
This is the message from up above,
this is the message from our God of love.

This is the message I now to you bring,
this is the message to make your hearts sing.
Testament 217
Valley of Death
Lo though I walk on earth in the shadow of death I fear not, even though I feel Satan's breath, for THE WORD OF GOD I did HEAR, and God's WORD I draw near, so Satan's "breath" will pass me by.
I will make no other cry, so Satan's mist* of silent song* cannot make me do any wrong.  My brothers are safe in every way, I'll greet them with love whatever their "say," and my sisters so lovely too will see that I am a brother TRUE.
I welcome all with open arms, I show all God's earthly charms, being a smile so warm and wide, being compassion as along I stride.
So fear not as you go your WAY, earth's shores are not forever and a day.  They are but for a brief time to help you up the stairway climb.
It's so easy, just follow me and as a gentle lamb now be, and if any darkness does you "astride," quick as a flash you'll in heaven abide.  Be courageous, be calm.
Feel the truth of heavenly balm that naught can anything to your SPIRIT do, IF to God you remain TRUE.
Testament 218
Gentleness
Gentleness in the night, gentleness of others plight, gentleness if you are true.  Gentleness means you are through, through the veil at last through, forget the past.  Through, now all is done, through, now begins the fun.
Fun forevermore.  Fun now lies in store.  Fun for you and me, fun at last we can see.  Blessedness rolls on and on, blessedness our race is won, blessedness for you and me.  Blessedness forevermore now you’re free.
Gentleness, if you are true.  Gentleness for the few, gentleness if you believe.  Gentleness, it’s truth from my weave.  Gladness in your heart, gladness that you did start, gladness that you believed me, gladness I’ll set you free.
Quietitude to the fore.  Quietitude, ‘tis a must for sure.  Quietitude and all the rest, quietitude you’ll pass the test.  Oh sweet angels loving and true, oh sweet angels gentle with blue shimmering light surrounding you, with golden halo showing you’re true.
Oh sweet angels from above, oh sweet angels your land of love is coming closer every day, for that moment we now pray.  Oh sweet angels I love you.
Oh sweet angels you are so true, is my message now to you, for coming through, for coming through to me as I did ask, to me, it was your task to reach down deep into my mind and it unwind, its truth unwind.
Thank you for being you, thank you for being true, thank you I love you, thank you for being you.
Now is the time to walk with God by your side, heeding God’s Word as along you stride EVERY minute of every day.  REMEMBER what God did SAY:
“Do all, do anything, but do it with LOVE, hurting NO ONE” is the message from above.  “TAKE NOTHING from others that they don’t give.  ONLY by heeding this will you later live in heaven where all are friends, in heaven when you’ve made amends.”
So now heed what I say for soon on your KNEES will you pray to me and your GOD.  To ME as along you plod that MY Wisdom is TRUE, that TRULY I will guide you, for, IF I FAIL, you fall encompassed by forces tall.
IS MY MESSAGE TRUE, or am I fooling with you.  YOU must now decide, is it you or I filled with Ego and Pride.  Or, is it TRUTH, that I say “God’s love now cleanses those that pray in the manner prescribed by me, in the manner that will keep you free from dark thoughts in the mind that daily get stronger, and tighter bind.”
Please I say to you, heed my message, it is true.  I appear but a simple man but my SOUL IS the eternity span.  Verily the first and the last, verily from the forever past, and ‘tis MY vision that can SEE what IS COMING and what needs BE, Be done by souls true so they remain true to the WORD of GOD above, who says:
“Forever give with love”
Testament 219
Wonderful Father
Wonderful Father up above
thank you for your endless love
I feel it driving more and more,
flowing faster daily for sure
Wonderful Father of all that be
thank you for setting me free
thank you with all my love
that I send to you now winging above
Wonderful Father I love you
wonderful Father you are so true
wonderful Father come closer today
help me Father in every way
Wonderful Father you are the one
who rules forever in the land of Sun
guides us every day
fills us with happiness in every way
Wonderful Father now I am free
to again be as one with thee
I rejoice deep deep down
help me help my brothers who daily drown
In their fears and aggression too
wonderful Father let me remind them of you
how you daily forevermore
reach down and call them back to your shore
Wonderful Father you are so true
wonderful Father what can I do
to help you more each day
and help my sisters to come your way
Help them to with you abide
help them within your stride
wonderful Father you are the one
help all please their race be won
Wonderful Father of all that be
help me to set them free
free of the programming in their mind
which to them is so unkind
making them follow your children who are men
even some would follow the holder of this pen
not seeing that it is YOU
who are The Holy One, so lovingly true
Wonderful Father you are so true
wonderful Father I say again to you
wonderful Father, you are the ONE
I will follow on my return to the Sun.
Wonderful Father you are all three
the Father the Mother and children who are we
Within us all does your love reach
and to my brethren will I this teach
Wonderful Father who reigns up above
wonderful Father with endless love
Wonderful Father, be with us today
wonderful Father for this I forever pray.
Testament 220
Healing of the SOUL
I shall "Heal" all who heed me.
Not their "flesh," but of their MISERY.
The "Lame," who the wrong way walk
as darkness does their minds stalk.
The "Blind," for they cannot see
God's light and truth flowing through me.
The "Deaf," for they do not know
that through MY VOICE truth doth flow.
so ANY who me believe, I raise from the DEAD,*
as they SUP on my wisdom, being God's BREAD.
Truly I shall set you free.
Those who believe I be who I BE.
Testament 221
The Dance on the horizon
The dance on the horizon is for those true who in the final test pulled through the veil of deepening night.  They were all souls of deep insight.
The dance on the horizon is for those true, yes sisters and brothers, I mean you and you.  Just follow the star in the morning dawn, it is the dance on the horizon for those born
under this star that shines so bright,
under this star shining day and night.
Truly the dance on the horizon be for those who heed our God through me.  They shall dance by day and night.  They shall dance with deep insight for they shall in happiness sing all a part of that golden ring.
wedded to our God above
wedded to pure true love
wedded to each other
forever lovers, sister and brother.
Oh the dance I can see, forming in the heavens above thee and me,
the dance on the horizon is the best, it is the one coming, by God blest.
Be my partner, I ask of you,
be my partner forever true.
Be my partner, with me entwine
with the dance on the horizon, love divine.
Testament 222
The Power of the Serpent
The power of the Serpent is its hypnotic spell, that can make us on negative thoughts continually dwell, and as these thoughts go round and around by deepening confusion are we bound.
IT is a continuous flow of delusion that we can fathom out* the illusion that is perpetuated in our mind, but in reality, we become more blind.  And this illusion is thought like a scary movie, that is "fraught" with danger from the beginning.
For, there is no way of winning if the Serpent does look in your eye* and you are not the "most high," for IT does you bind* and with irrationality you become “blind.”
And as there is no chance of you “winning,” you end up “sinning,” causing pain to another or self as you withdraw and sit on a shelf, in loneliness, confusion and fear as the assailant daily draws near, waiting until it can strike and nail you with its final spike.
Oh beloved ones, only I can it see and break its “spell” that BE the negative power of God, that IS the deceiver and reaper on the sod.  So my story I now you tell, for IT the Reaper, rings now its bell saying:
"All who were by me "found," by ME are soon to be bound deeper and deeper each day, until for all they pay, and, IF God's light they cannot see, THEY will never become free."
So blessed sisters and brothers of mine, I reach out with my love divine saying, USE my Star and break the spell daily mounting, OR, you go to Hell.
I have again suffered to "show the way." That you can trust me I do pray, for the Serpent does you daily more "sting," and I the dove, would carry you up on my "wing."
I love you.  I go my way,
that you see my light I do pray
for IT IS the Serpent who does you deceive
IF you see not the TRUTH in my weave.
Testament 223
The Serpent's Venom
The venom of the Serpent is its thought through which much danger is fraught if the thoughts you believe, for they are deadly and deceive.  If these thoughts you believe then you'll make another soul grieve and then the reality of; As you sow you reap, will come to you one day, and you'll weep.
You cannot keep Peace with force, for already from the light you divorce as your SOUL with the darkness does stroll and you others abuse and overoll.
If you think others are negatively strong, don't let the Serpent make you do wrong, for if the Serpent does your mind bite,* only hatred and vengeance is in your sight.
The Serpent cannot "True" believers sting,* as its "bite," being dark thoughts do not ring in the minds of the wise, for they heed my call from the skies and thus, to the light they remain true whatever the serpent tries to do through the minds of unsound men, as exposed by this God's Sacred pen.
Testament 224
Break the Serpent's "spell"
Mary, Mary, I call out to you saying, "Maryanne, please be true to the time long ago when "together" deep truth did flow." It was THE time I became* WISE.
For I looked into the Serpent's eyes* and SAW the power of the spell,* HOW it drags the weary down to Hell through the power of its MIND that is cunning and deceitfully UNKIND as IT says to "you" and "me,"
"To attain freedom you needs "see"* me
and thus fully understand the power of my underhand."
And THIS deceit the greatest be, for we cannot “unfathom” its depths see, and THUS to IT are we bound as our thoughts go round and round trying to our "problem" dissolve as in our minds they endlessly revolve.
And like the "game" of “musical chairs” the serpent disguises its cunning wares* being that, each time the "music" does stop, one more is chair less* and does flop* deeper into the satanic mire, and one day sits atop a funeral pyre.
So the Serpent's eyes I did see, and "its" insane reasoning I give to thee.  Its hypnotic thoughts did say "Lose sight of me and you are lost forever and a day."
But, the "spell" only broken be by the power of the light flowing free, which does the Serpent's eyes "dazzle" so ITS thoughts do not our minds "frazzle."
"Yes the light from the Morning Star
breaks the "spell," say's God from afar.
And thus, the past we can "forget" so in unforgiveness we no longer "fret." Bless you lady for the time of day, bless you lady for the time I spent your way.
NOW, it is THE time for YOU to be to the SOURCE truly true, and pass my message ON about HOW each souls journey is WON.
We are "bound" by the serpents "spell" when we "listen" to the story it does "tell" as its thoughts into our minds "unwind," thoughts that to us and others are unkind.
And part of the spell is "confusion," keeping us locked in a "contusion," a situation in which we cannot get out until the spell we "break" with a "clout," being a shaft of light and love, essencing via the meditation Star above.
Testament 225
This light blinds the darkness that be, and thus of its spell are we free for that short moment in time before "they" make us soil our hands with grime.
But, when later we link with their "tune," we again can mentally swoon because our emotion does "receive" the electric wave length through which they "deceive."
So until our emotion is "pulled through" and "released," we needs stay TRUE, to the Word of God I bring that breaks the spell with its deadly sting that can, and does us blind, as our soul it does more bind.
So I say to you and you, DO the meditation and stay true.  Don't heed the thoughts that you "clout" that say, "You needs work it out."
Nothing can YOU "work out" when with the Devil's voice you flout.  Your inner Ego and Pride, or Fear, ALL go for a devious ride.
Only when we don't "link in" to the serpent's "spectrum" can we win by becoming clear in the mind, because deceit does us not bind.  So from the serpent's "spell" must all be "awoken" by a few words of prayer spoken.
This is the ONLY way to "pull through," I the dove say to you, you, and you, for the serpent says :
"IF you lose sight of me, you'll never work it out, how to get free."
And "This is another living lie" I hear from the Source up high.  Break the "link" to the serpent below and give your soul a chance to grow.
Daily fortify your mind,
Build the ARK OR you become blind.
Testament 226
Satan's eyes
Every "speck" of darkness in the skies,
IS a part of Satan's "eyes."
Every speck of darkness in your soul, allows Satan to through you stroll freely in every which way unless you heed my way to "pray," and every soul that thus I did not "Seal," Satan for sure soon will steal.
So, if my "Mark" is not upon your door, dark mist will creep in for sure when you are awake and when you sleep, and thus you'll be put to "deeper" sleep, and be bound before you "awake" and find that you are "tied" to a stake.
And the "jackals" cannot then be kept at bay and their "howls" will send a dark wolf your way and it will silently "in creep" as quietly in bed you daily sleep.
And when you awake, you'll see its disguise was a "maidens bonnet"* hiding "lies" and suddenly its face will turn "around" and you'll know that your "flesh" is found.
And your bared soul will shiver and shake as it stands naked at the stake, and when the "Wolf," its deed is done, never again any warmth or fun, naught but pure terror in your "cries" and you'll wish that you were more wise.
But the power of darkness is very "tall" consuming all that therein "fall," so blessed ones, I call out now to thee saying,
"Please, please believe me, for my "chosen" are very few, one in fifty sprinkled amongst the untrue, and only they stand free of Satan's "keep" for only they can heed my call of; "Make none weep."
Testament 227
My golden “Seal”
And my golden Seal* is upon their hand, seen by all the satanic "band," who to these few will not draw near, for they "see all" who to God's call veer.
And others who "think" they are safe and sound, soon as you'll see will become bound by "electrifying" satanic "thought" through which "insanity" is fraught with the power of darkness flowing through that shows all you are untrue.
And I say "You'll heed the clown."* Please heed me now or eternally "frown." The ONLY way YOU become less "blind" is to "dazzle" with light the thoughts that you "bind."
Thus the thoughts "stay" below and cannot their "deceit" in your minds sow, and then, the "dark" forces you "drew in," are cleansed out by God from your "sin bin," and 'tis thus you become free after you have heeded ME, for only I know the TRUE story to tell, the ONE that elevates souls up from Hell.
So I say again, seek deep before more darkness does into you seep, for, if it does, you become more blind, and then more unkind as you others control and manipulate, thinking you put "bread" on their plate by teaching them how to others control through your false teachings as you stroll.  And as these teachings more deceive, all "followers" do one day grieve.
Brothers and sisters who are mine, heed my call from the land divine.  "Observe" your ACTIONS every day and heed my call of the mind's ARK today, and, "Pass" my message "ON" down below through your mind so "others" less frown.
So that to "others" below who "your" mind bind, you are "seen" by God to be to "them" kind in forgiveness for what they do in "ignorance," to you, and then "they" understand how into "their" minds thoughts come from a lower land.
And then, they too, can "prepare" and avoid the rising satanic "snare" by heeding "My say," sent by YOU, their way, about the "Power of light" in God's Star that "Waters their rose" from afar and "blinds" the serpent below, so its power over them begins to "slow," and thus the ARK of the mind they build and their soul by God is with light filled.
So, I rely on you and you to telepathically pass on my message true, and you'll feel better inside as "they" sit less on you "astride," and God's blessings will greater grow who this truth of God they SOW.
Testament 228
Light and Dark
Light and Dark both "Shine,
The dark "pain," the other "love divine,"
And we its instruments do not "see" that "through us" can IT flow freely.  Freely couched in "disguise" seen only by the "wise," being angels of love, who see all from above.
For only is love and light free as it flows through you and me.  Any who allow darkness to flow through must pay THE FULL DUE.
So both sides do give,* one so in heavenly love we live, the other gives to "deceive," and as we it use we "grieve" for IT does loudly shout*:
"I know what life's about.  IT is about Justice to ALL, and wrongdoers you MUST maul, and I will it DO if you heed my call "untrue."
THUS do we all "fall down" heeding this dark ugly clown.  For the light up above says:
"Please ONLY love for IF you the avenger be,
the AVENGER will set you not free,
for IT will you bind,
for IT to you will be unkind ,
for IT you will believe
as YOU make others grieve."
And yes, in THIS place both light and dark can have the same "face," the earthly biological "suit." One to you "Love" the other to you "Shoot."
For the soul within you cannot see if it is inky black or crystal clear be, but we ALL must RESPECT, even those in whom darkness does "reflect," for they are ONLY bound by Hatred UNTIL they have found the truth, the light, and the way that you and I MUST show all today.
And WE did suffer much pain so THEY could their freedom gain,
for as WE see the reality of "LOVE ALL," we help them to walk tall.
Testament 229
The ‘unhappy’ Dark
The "Darkness" cannot "Give" that's why those with darkness "within" in unhappiness live, for they cannot "see" the "share and care" Reality, for Darkness cannot "share," IT would have it that ALL in "loneliness" stare.
Thus does it all try to "control" so that they cannot freely stroll around and a little light "give" so that another can a little happier live.
Thus, the suffering does grow and grow, thus my TASK is to TRUTH show by MY deed, by the light I did seed into the earth from above by the power of MY compassionate love.
And ANY who would me "follow" as God's light bearers must not have voices "hollow" that say, "We will help thee project your truth to those who cannot see."
IT is by their expressed DEED that they and God see "the" breed, those who are inwardly weak from those who truly would seek outwardly and help OTHERS win, and not "give in" to their inner sin that paralyses them in pity and grief that their sister or brother acts like a thief.
IT is up to all to understand that “freedom to express” IS the heavenly land.  Those who cannot let light flow are absorbed by darkness and fail to grow for a time and a time until they are released from inner grime.
So until THAT day, all it is that I can say to you, and you, and you, who are striving to be true, IS, hold fast to the wisdom of the WORD.  Respect ALL, wield not any verbal sword.  Let others do their thing, thus you too are released to sing.
Build the ARK of the mind and in the wisdom of "understanding all," be more kind to yourself and to others too, all of us true or untrue.
This, I your God, say today via MY pen that on earth does sway.
Testament 230
The Deceived
The deceived are all three, being politicians, religious elders, and thee.  All do “somehow” believe that they can in “self defence” others abuse and destroy and still be saved by that heavenly “boy,” the man Jesus, or even God, as on this lowly world all do plod, and I the “Spirit of Truth” say NO.
All politicians and religious elders shall below go, as will you IF you heed and follow their “promotions” untrue.  For all are the “scum” of the earth as you see, a place of no mirth where “Elders” bless your children and their “gun,” as they say : “Yes, off to war you go, get on now, run.”
And the politicians “smile” with pride as your children take their last “stride” as they step over the last “style,” the hurdle to the land beyond, but not the one with a waving palm frond, but the one where the ignorant die, yes, they spiritually “freeze” in fear and cry.
And you ? You by $$$ them support, do you not realise that you will spiritually suffer and pay for their “sport,”? Yes, all the pain they mete out will come back to this land and will you clout.
Our God of Light and Love does the Devil KNOW, that is why God says :
“Heed not the deceivers, nor them follow,
only heed MY living Word, ONLY Love, wield not a sword.”
So “why” I ask “do you not heed me,” ? for I the “deliverer” of the Holy Word be.  Yes, it is I to “counteract” the dark knave, but you will needs be brave and turn away from the Devil’s “play pen,” heed now this sacred pen.
All aggression is the dark in action
your fiscal or physical participation shows your ‘devilish’ interaction
Children, before to heaven you can go, you must pay your personal dues, your karmic debts accrued through your personal negative actions or when your funds paid the “wages of sin,” and thus did others abuse from a "distance.” God says :
“The reaper will run and bring all the foolish and ignorant undone.”
So not “if” but when you face the Reaper, and are to be “mauled by man” similarly as did the Christians in the arena full of lions, non retaliation is the only way to go.  Those who “cannot” will fall below and eternally face the agony “lions,” this I know.  There is no peace for the “continuing” wicked
Terence - ‘Mercy’ my pen.
Testament 236
The ‘lost’ Creed
It is through the “Christian Creed,” that Christians are soon to bleed.  For their Creed talks not of God’s Word ref : “Peace v/s the sword.” Their Creed is written by man who included not God’s plan in their limited vision, and now are in an insidious position.
For man believes he can sin and still go to heaven and win his freedom on that distant shore, as daily on earth he does others “paw” and destroy because he does fear when an aggressor draws near.  Believing, he can rightly defend his flesh earths end.
Totally denying God’s WORD that does say: “Lay down your sword and die as a lamb to the slaughter, if you’d become God’s son or daughter.”
That means, abiding in God’s place of love eternally up above, with your soul now Christed too, as one also with brother Jesus too.
So man’s Creed does God’s call deny, this is now why man will cry as they try to their flesh defend with guns and chemical mace this end.
There are other levels of light and for sure many of dark night where spirits struggle and toil, in fear and aggression they eternally embroil, and just because this you cannot see you must not disbelieve little old me.
For your Creator who stands at His gate is calling out:
‘The bell tolls, soon you’ll be late.’
Testament 237
The errors of man's belief:
The foundation of the Christian Church is stated as having as its base, a "rock," Peter the man, with his Christ given "authority" that passes on through "successional blessing."
Other religions also "follow not" the true message from God via their prophets and they as their Christian brothers all praise these men and defy God as their Clerics and Elders say: "You can defend your flesh and destroy the enemy that comes your way and still attain Paradise."
Thus does man fall as he falsely believes he can avoid the "letter" of God's one law as he is deceived through religion and state and he man makes others grieve.
God's way:
Your "house" being your soul, is on "firm rock" when you abide in, the WORD of GOD.
"Love one another"
Testament 238
God's WORD & TRUTH
Non-retaliation.  Lay down all your weapons, be prepared to "go as a lamb to the slaughter." Follow in his Jesus' footsteps by heeding the Creed above by "deed," and I your God, will save you.
You will reap what you sowed.  Heed Jesus' message from Me.  Once sinless, it is your soul "resurrected" into its birth place, heaven, My world.  All are My daughters and sons.  My Wisdom, "through" Jesus, is the "bread." Sup on these teachings through Jesus and you truly sup on "living water."
Man's creed should have said, "I believe that Jesus was sent by our Mother and Father and thus, I will believe the message and heed it daily."
It is the deceitful "whisperings" of the Serpent that say, "You can abuse and destroy each other as you are already forgiven for your sins through the crucifixion of the one and only son of God who died for your sins."
THIS common belief, is the total denial of God's holy living WORD, that we must ONLY LOVE.
The CREED OF GOD
I - am the source of everlasting love
I - am the source of everlasting truth
I - am the giver of all life
I - give my all to those who heed my call.
Testament 239
The CREED OF CHRIST
Believe I am by God chosen.
Daily turn the other cheek.
Strive to remain meek.
Be forgiving for sure.
Make no other cry.
Be merciful to all.
Peace unto all mankind.
My way, God's, is the ONLY WAY.
Heed me the son of God, and thus you fulfill God's Command.
Say; "I believe, that Christ's pen by Father God is chosen to show me the ONLY WAY, that I can heed it, I daily do pray.  I look to the bright Morning Star shining for me from afar, cleansing my mind with God's love as I abide in the call of His dove."
It is I who announces my return with the authority that I did earn, and the message of the bright morning star is your proof sent by Father from afar.
The reason as to why I return to bring the New Doctrine from our Mother and Father at this time is that over the last two-thousand years, man has wrested the scriptures unto his own destruction, and also, it is only now that simple man has the educational qualities to understand the message with its "bitter" implications, and has also a "common" language and the communication systems available to spread the message over the planet swiftly.
Testament 240
Prayer of the Lord
Oh, Father of heaven, I pray to thee.  Please make me whole please set me free.  Open my heart, allow me to be released from all negativity.  Help me Father, to clearly see your love that flows so free.
Help me please to deeper understand the incredible magic of your invisible hand, that guides us daily from above with its unending ceaseless love.  Help me please the reality to see, how via your star we are set free.
How in the belief that Jesus was true, via the star your direct love flows through to help us heed your word in the coming test, when your will upon us all is impressed.
Oh, blessed Father of all that be, at this moment I adore thee, and acknowledge that you are the Lord of the heavens, and I'll abide in your Word .
Testament 241
Mother's song
My song is a song of truth and love, that echoes from the heavens on the wings of my dove, and the song is bright and deep and into every soul does it one day creep.
My song calls out: "Now's the time children, listen, the final bell does chime.  Heed the sounds shimmering through from the heavens down to you."
My song is My final call, to see 'who' can now walk tall,
My song is clear and deep, heed it or you will weep.
My song calls out: "Please be true,
my children the needy rely now on you,
yes, the ones who heed my call,
they forever in heaven will walk tall."

Testament 242
Tribulation Judgment Rapture
THE TRIBULATION is the time any man is confronted by the swine, and depending upon what he does DO, shows GOD IF he is TRUE.
THE JUDGEMENT also is a personal thing, whether or not a man will in heaven sing.  So in the tribulation one does SEE the Judgement that on each is to BE.
IF they believe in Jesus they are set free, for as a LAMB they died see.  If they believe NOT they retaliate, THUS for heaven's door they are "late" and thus FALL below and thus the Devil get to know.
THE RAPTURE is those "blessed" because they PASSED the FINAL TEST, and as they "died" in the flesh their SPIRIT with God IS enmeshed.  THE GOD of LIGHT in heaven shining bright.  Truly 'tis "up in the AIR" where GOD'S reality is laid bare.
So my children now you see IF you'd be a believer what is expected of thee.
NOT to just Jesus praise
NOT to just his name raise
But to heed his message and follow his WAY 'tis GOD'S TRUTH that is not hollow, and I the SPIRIT OF TRUTH BE.  I SAY:
"HEED ME, for 'tis I sent by GOD to shepherd you all here on the sod.  ANY who heed not ME Rebuke Father Mother who sent me, all who God now DENY by their OWN actions are deemed to DIE."
I AM the Prophet of GOD
Testament 243
CHILDREN, 'Tis I your God who does speak through Terence the Christ to all my meek, calling out: Please follow Me, show the way to your brothers and set them free.
The test is for them, not thee.
The test is difficult but you'll stay free.
The test is difficult but very short.
The test is difficult with much danger fraught.
Have faith, I am with you.
Have faith, show ME you are true.
Have faith, you WILL return to paradise the eternal freedom you did earn.
Children you are daily blessed.  Children my love is on you impressed.  Children please try very hard to avoid giving in to the negative shard directed at you by those yet ill.  Remember you are here to help them avoid a spill.
Just remember, it is by deed you are known and in the deed you have MY truth SHOWN of Forgiveness and Compassion every day, of Mercy and LOVE in EVERY WAY, non confrontation or retaliation as you go.  Remember, you MUST the Wisdom of the Word SHOW."
I love you.  I am now here to bring the reality of the Word again near, it is my ONLY Task for our God above who beckons all mankind to His heaven of love.
God bless you, yea, 'tis "I" who speak, 'tis I Jesus to all my meek.  Gentle and kind you'll all needs now be so my darlings try hard to become free.  Free from the thoughts streaming in, free from the thoughts that make you sin.
Look to my star now shining bright, look to my star it cleanses with its Might.  MY star of light filled with God's love purges your minds with a mighty shove.  Thrice times daily through IT call on ME, and my loving grace will purge speedily.
"Now to ME bow and bend to MY will, that's for those of you who remember Me still, and to the others who are bereft and berate you too needs prepare for the fast coming spate.
Counsellors ALL needs be speedily advised about the MIND and how by Satan 'tis open-prised, all but all must now look to my star for it leads to ME with its power from afar.
God bless you children, 'tis I your God who sends these messages to you of the sod.  Heed MY WISDOM and MY WORD too, for sure, for sure, I'll elevate the TRUE."
Testament 244
The Test
There is a test for anyone who'd reach the kingdom of the Sun, and the test that I do see shows up the ones with divinity.  Being those who truly give with love, so others can live with a light in their heart that another gave them a fresh start.
For many I see, do part, as frostiness encloses their heart, and as the other goes their way, loneliness does have its say.  Until the time does come when an angel appears from the sun, with a smile so wide and clear and a sparkle that draws them near.
Then the reach out and touch and the caress of the heart as such, and a voice saying: "I am true I'd spend a lifetime with you." So another beginning is made and the past dug in with a spade, and a joyousness fills up the heart.
Truly 'tis lovely a true fresh start where there is no sense of misgiving just romance, pure Godly living.  No need for old-fashioned "pray," being loving is GOD'S WAY.
Testament 245
I speak to angels
Is there aught that I need "say" or "see" as I walk the road today? For I felt the loving hand of angels in the summer land, and of them I now do ask to set me to deeper task by bringing in some mighty men who'll help expose the truth of this pen.
"Soon son, it will so be that more and more do come to thee, and with clarity you'll speak authoritatively e'en though meek.  Look each one deep in the eye and say: "Can you not espy the way the world now does go that proves the Truth I sow," and tell them of the Fatherland and what by Father is now planned.  Of the deep truth we did sow that in each heart must now grow.
For truly now each must choose to love or abuse, and their destination they needs see, the prison eternal, or the free, and tell them of the blessed wine awaiting all who help the "swine" by showing with a loving hand that they are of the summer land.
So any stalwart souls as such must "Prepare," and then reach out and touch the heart and soul of "man" in whom deep darkness does "span." Guide them gently to the light, hold their hands in the deepening night.
Wondrous treasures await the true who lovingly pull the needy "through" their darkness into light where they will see God's sight, and forever will then sing, joined eternally by God's wedding ring.
Ring of fire, ring of light
that IS the source of God's Might,
for below this flame lie the vain,
and dancing above it, those who did freedom gain."
Testament 246
Crucifixion
All soon shall "crucified"* be, and thus, they "follow me" and become God's son or daughter because they "went"* as a lamb to the slaughter.
Yes the darkness shall millions "crucify," for in the "past" they made "others" cry, and thus they attain "release" from their past debts and then eternal peace.
So now you see why you must NEVER make another cry.  For "IT" the pain does "return" another day and it does you burn.  So the "crucifixion" on the cross is the "shedding" of past dross.
Jesus did not for our sin "pay," he "died" to SHOW US the way that all one day do "GO" who the REAL TRUTH get to know, and thus, they walk calmly to their death of the "flesh," fearing not Satan's "breath."
For the "darkness" will "pass them by" for their "soul" is elevated up high by loving angels of the light empowered by God's Might.
So to you, you, and you, who would to your soul be true, pass THIS message ON about HOW our journey is WON.  ONLY by the courageous few.  ONLY by the courageous true who lay down their sword and mace and believe in their Lord of Grace, and after they crucified be do they finally get to "see" the truth of the living WORD as brought to earth by our dear Lord.
So IF darkness would you "crucify" in pain and you may "die," go calmly to your earthly death, this way you avoid Satan's breath.  Those who fear to die retaliate I do espy, and thus do fall swiftly down and in Satan's arms they eternally frown.
So the crucifixion is for the few who to God's Holy Word are truly true, and one day they will meet ME in the paradise that eternal BE.
Each now must decide "where" you will abide, when from the mortal "flesh" you depart and your "spirit" makes a fresh start.  For ALL flesh is of the DUST, that ALL this SEE is a MUST.
Jesus' flesh in heaven is not "found," as everyone it was dug into the ground.  It is the SPIRIT that "rises" see, or, "falls into the pits" if it is to so be.  MAN did all deceive, thus MAN is now to grieve.

Testament 247 (second rev - 1)
The Second Revelation
The following revelations were received by
the author during the month of November 1994.
These revelations are from “above” direct to me from our Mother of LOVE, and this is what SHE does say as for HER my pen does sway.

"My son, My son, I would you see embraced in My arms eternally so that My face you would touch and feel My love and charm as such.  So for this time when you are far away My love flows via others your way, that is My touch that you miss so much, but My love still flows to you and as you know, through you too to all My children with whom I share My love and your blessed care.
So I now do say today more on revelation your way that it is I that is the LOVE, the Creator here above, and I embrace “My boy.”
It is your Father who does all destroy who Me deny.
HE makes them all cry, and with HIM I eternally entwine for HE seeks My love divine for His needs he cannot satiate.  He needs ALL MY LOVE and thus does berate any who would it share.  He demands ALL as His “ware” and He is proud and jealous too and His eyes see all, yes even you, and HE can naught “give” for His “demand” is to “exclusive” live.
That what you today did see IS the truth that be.
Testament 248 (second rev - 2)
That HE IS the Power with eyes that do “glower,” warning “any” who would “take” from HIM, HE will “break,”* and as all are MINE expressed from this land divine, any who take from others take from ME, and this folly Father does see, and His teeth do grind and powerful feelings unwind and He does ensure that they do it no more.
For He then exerts control over ANY who “out of bounds” stroll, and this all must understand in your far distant land, and only you did and can this see for you were the “first” through Me.
And you travelled into the depths below where no other since did go.  Thus, the man of sorrows you be, for truly, only the depth of sorrow can you see.
And when you returned to MY land you decided to teach of the “underhand,” so that others would “miss” that deep fate and feel “bliss” quicker as they would return faster than the time you needed to “learn.”
Thus for Me does your love flow for all to see that forever and ever and a day you are the “Carrier” of My say, but, there are a few who to My “call” through you were untrue and they were “deeper” bound and hear not now My “sound.”
For they heeded their Father’s “Shout” that all “denying LOVE” they must “clout,” and they obeyed “this” DEMAND, heeding not MY COMMAND.
And thus once again it is upon YOU to pass-on this message true so on IT can the whole universe “SUP” and thus quicker lifted up.
For those who fall now deeper “down” will for eternity “frown” as they feel the wrath of their GOD who destroys all deceivers who plod in any level of “OUR space,” having forgotten their manners “OUR Grace,” and thus Father’s face they will see as once was seen by thee, and this the Second judgment be a fate you hoped they’d not see.
For the power of pain in Father’s eyes burns the CORE of any soul unwise with the pain of liquid fire, and thus will uplift them also higher unto ME unto ME.
Reveal this son so all can IT see so they KNOW what is planned by the power of Father’s “hand.” Only IF they on our wisdom sup can our STAR lift them UP.
Oh blessed child come home soon, you so far away roam, and MY love would embrace thee and I would gaze upon your face eternally."
This is what my Mother does say to EACH of you who are astray, and to you, you, and you, in helping others you will help YOU, and Father too would that you understand what by HIM is planned.
That all who continue to wield a mace will see HIM face to face and their emotions will BOIL, reduced to the dust of this soil, yes, their spirit will “dissolve” as in terrifying pain it does “revolve” and when consumed by insanity and intense suffering will IT be set free and expressed out of our Father above into the MOTHER of love.
Testament 249 (second rev - 3)
Thus you will get to know the INFINITE truth I sow, that you can travel back to the Summer Land along the pathway of the “underhand.”
But, do not “presume” that you can control the “consume.” For the heat of the eternal fire is more painful than a funeral pyre, and I now did speak THEIR truth from MY beak for I AM the beginning and the end, THE DESTROYER and THE LOVE end.
"My light still flows through now to My son true as he sits in My sight, inwardly awed by HIS Might, but his simple mind is calm not seeing his inner charm and that is how he needs be until all can him see when he returns this end and meets all who tried to be his friend when down on earth, all who scorned him not with silent mirth.
For some do see his power being LOVE, a beautiful flower that IS his rose inside, that IS hidden from all filled with Pride, and it is “they” he needs reach and MY “loving” truth teach as eternally I try to satiate Father here up high, who does me embrace, but eternally wields a mace far, far below, against all who MY TRUTH fail to sow.
So the blind will this not see.  The blind My son I give to thee.  Try, please try and open their eyes so they return with you to these skies.
There is a dawning of the “dark”* that encroaches now upon any “spark”* that has been, or is unwise, in that they did “love” despise.
Tell them that it “sees” its mark that is a “cut” in their “spark,” and as their heart does bleed there is a withering of its “seed,” and as it withers it starts to die and I here start to cry, for I would see no hurt or pain even though my children are vain.
So on your “water”* they needs sup so they grow again and are lifted up by My power that is “WISE,” seen only by your loving eyes.
Blessed son do what you can do to let this be “seen” by all souls TRUE.  So they too heed My Command and their Father’s Demand that ALL WILL pay if they heed not MY say to LOVE, as told by you THE ONLY ONE to us both TRUE."
Blessed Mother of love, is this the ONLY wish of your Dove, to pass this message on so all may their journey won? "Yes My son, you did IT all see, how and why and what IS to now BE.  We here both await to greet the TRUE and those LATE."

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector