Re: Absolute truth, the testament of truth.

Also, while this is not specifically against the rules, Bashue, that is...one hell of a lot of text. Like, a lot. I mean, okay, I ramble a lot sometimes, but this is straight-up, no-doubt-about-it, copy-pasting preaching. Which, again, is not against the rules at this point, but I promise you that you are not winning any friends or influencing people here...unless you consider annoyance and dismissal influence.
Put another way, there are far better ways to espouse your doctrine than this. I didn't even read a tenth of what's here, because there's just. so. much. And coming from me, a self-declared rambler of sorts, that's saying a lot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector