Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta63)

Hello

@Dark
Thank you, I'm glad you like the game. Indeed it can seem strange that the board mode is the original mode of CP but it's the more neglicted one. But justly because of that, it's the oldest part of the CP code and it probably needs a serious rewritting. So I have to find the courage to do it lol, but of course knowing that players like this mode can be an additional motivation.

@josephweakland
Usually a bigger deck isn't an advantage. Bigger is your deck, smaller is your chance to have a useful card. So I think that 80 cards is currently a good limit.

@UltraLeetJ
I don't think it'll become possible to use a support card on yourself. If you have a completely support deck, you take the risk to become inefficient if you lose your teamates.

@Hayri Tulumcu
The pathfinder is indeed an internal feature of BGT. It's used to find a path in a map. It seems that sometimes this feature crashes the game, like in the cow mini-game for example.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector