Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta63)

Hello,
Regarding battles, I do believe shift enter could be useful. For example, if you have cards that do some damage, but also increase the stats of the player they are played against, that might be helpful if one of your team has anything up their sleeve which that could be dependent upon.

Concerning board games, it would indeed be awesome if we could see any new updates on those. I used to love playing them, but after a couple of times, I simply lost interest. After I had unlocked all of the boards and gotten familiar with them, they were just all of the same in a way, so I do have some suggestions to improve that situation:
The most obvious thing, of course, is to add new boards. I like the castle board best so far, just because it has the greatest number of different squares to land on, so it gives the player some variety.
Battle could also be implemented. This would make the board game the mode that combines every aspect of the game in one, if you add microgames, which I’ll come to in a moment. However, the rewards of battle might have to be tweaked a little, because increasing one player’s coins by 20 while the other loses that same amount could decide the whole game, or maybe that's just what that mode needs?
As minigames are already a thing, maybe add some squares that have microgames. If you manage to find the ruby, you could get five coins as a reward. Or maybe make the reward for microgames vary, so one time you get five coins, another a gem and yet another a blue crystal, but I actually prefer the other idea, because the latter would make microgames too similar to gift squares, at least when you think of the reward.
Custom board games. Add the ability to unlock custom board games in the rewards room. This could enable players to decide on which mini- or even microgames could come up on a specific board, or it could even go as far as letting the player decide how many squares and which squares are on that board. However, you would have to be careful to limit the amount of how often one particular square could be used, because it wouldn't do to have a 40-square-board consist of 40 gift squares, as it would make getting gems way too easy - maybe five gift squares at maximum?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pragma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector