Re: discworld mud

Hello,

I'd be happy to help you however I can. Let me know who you are on Discworld, and when you tend to play, and I'll try to be on at that time. Or we can try and set up a time.
I'm in central time, but I don't have a lot going on right now, so I can be flexible.
Until then, though, You should have been given a voucher for a talker. If you go two east and south of outside the Mended Drum, you can "exchange voucher for talker".
If you want to join a guild, I can post directions, or we can talk about that later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector