Re: discworld mud

@Rashid, thanks for the tips, any help is seriously appreciated. Info on gameplay through various classes is good stuff to know as I've only experienced a tiny portion of the life of a super newb thief. lol
My second char is going for priest as I enjoy the skills of healing myself and others. Hense all of my chars on Alter are clerics second class. with primary druid or necro.

The fact that I have alter set up through mushZ. And I'm a complete novice working with mush client. I'm not sure how to proceed how to set up DW using this  client.
I assume I'd install a second version of mush client to work seperatly with discworld? correct?
As far as plug ins, I'm bloody clueless. Where would I get other handy accessible plug ins to work with DW in mush that would make life a lil easier?
Trying to answer my own question here, I'd finger this player and get a link to download his pack, sound right so far? As for now, I've turned to using Vipmud 2.0 as I can write sound triggers through that like a pro. But I even know, this vipmud thing  can only be temporary. I'd really like to start using mush!

Sadly, referring or fingering quo only revealed the following:
Login name : quo                       Real name : Banished
Not really many seconds old.
No mail ever.
No plan.
No future.
Does anyone else have his plugins?

Another discworld related question I had was. I enjoy melee combat, and would still like to be good at it, but being a priest, would or should I go with a god that's more combat orientated like Sek?
Though, I didn't want to have to be so eveily aligned. lol The god of fluff was my original deity of choice.
\I'd really appreciate any feedback y'all can give to help me along my way, with the least amount of frustration. Its a big help! thanks guys!
big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector