Re: Introducing my new stage for Adventure at c:, Macintosh Attack!

Hi.

Thanks for the great feedback! I love this stage and I made it, hahaha!
It would be cool if Aron could update the stage creator to allow bosses and also custom character sounds for getting hurt and dying, would make my stage a lot more realistic.
Do you guys think I should make a sequel to this?
Something like Alex returns or something?
I don't know what I would do in it though.
But yeah I think the stage creator could use some more improvements.
Would love to actually be able to edit the content in my stages and maybe make Alex the final boss or something.
As for the download link, try this.
http://aac.caturria.ca/aac.zip

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: border1
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak