Re: Introducing my new stage for Adventure at c:, Macintosh Attack!

yeah, I think a sequel would be nice.
I also prefer RealSpeak daniel to be in the sequel as well.
if Alex does return, he'd have a new plan, and who knows What would happen.
if there were more to the sequel, alex would have something else, such as ok, I've had enough of you destroying my gards!
and then he would come after me.
also, RealSpeak daniel is the british Voice I think you would use for the sequel your about to come up with.
the sequel will be called Macintosh attack the revenge of Alex.
I hope that's a good name for me.
What do you think?
it would be awsome.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: border1
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nick
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird