Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (new video), by Ebon Sky Studios

Wow! 250 likes? It was only 24 when I went to bed...
I liked it to... my first youtube like ever...
You know, because google gave me a youtube account without asking...
I really liked that example you did of someone finding the prize in a chest then walking into the lighthouse, though the audio was a bit distorted in that part, such that I couldn't really hear Microsoft David say that the player found a chest.
This project has so much potential as an RPG creator's dream tool I kind of wish I could test it out, though I fear I lack any kind of qualifications to do so, aside from being vary excited about its existence.
I really wish both? of you the vary best of luck.
Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector