Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (new video), by Ebon Sky Studios

hi,

we’ve been really impressed with the interest the community has shown in the project and it’s great to see so many likes coming in, which is all thanks to you all liking and sharing the video so a huge thanks from us all. ,
@number 120,Regarding the comments in the video, we thought since we’d received so much positive  feedback from here and our social media pages that we would flash some of those comments up on screen in the video, that way there was a visual component  for anyone with enough sight to see the video. We also wanted to display the comments somewhere for those who couldn’t see them in the video, so we decided to add them to the videos description. It was only possible  to get as many comments as we did thanks to comments from yourself and others like you expressing their interest and enthusiasm for the project, so a huge thanks to you all.
@number 121, its hugely appreciated for all the  positive comments, it’s great to see people excited about the project and I do really appreciate that we were the first  YouTube video you liked. Pleased you liked the bit where we found the prize in the chest, and the light house , we thought it showed nicely how you can Taylor make your own games, and hope the prize in the chest bit gives the judges a chuckle when they watch the video. again, huge thanks for your interest and liking  the video.

The Ebon Sky Studios Team
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector