Re: CrimeHunter 1.2 with new endless mode!

Hi.

I got the key for the endless mode and wow that gets brutal.
My only miner issue with endless mode is the drop in your jump hight at first at %80, then at %60 of your hp. This means basically I was burning through antibiotics just to  my hp in the higher range so I could jump over the various obstacles, and once I ran out of them, I was in a stage where I still had 40 lives left that I'd earned from endless mode, but the stage I was on was basically impossible to complete since one hit from a bomb or a forcefield dropped my hp below 60 which meant no ability to jump the obstacles.

I would suggest to make endless mode a  fairer either drop the denigration in movement rule, or, give the player the ability to rest. Whilst resting   you recover hp, at a rate of %5 each second, but are stunned for a limited amount of time whilst that happens.

It'd also be cool to see some different enemies, since while the thugs are amusing to slay, they're somewhat like cannon fodder and the main difficulty in the game comes from the obstacles.

As to the server discussion, to be honest since Crime hunter, like tomb hunter is an offline game anyway I'm a trifle confused as  how the status of servers for online games relates to this, other than the fact that Masonian will be having to fund server costs  from people's donations, thus purchice of Crime hunter should help fund a more stable server for his other games.

Myself, I'm quite happy to buy Crime hunter purely on the basis of having a fun game to play offline whenever I fancy climbing around and slaying some thugs, and I might well be buying tomb hunter on a similar basis in the future.

If people have issues with crime hunter or don't fancy buying it fair enough, but not buying an offline game because an online server was down sounds to me a little like refusing to buy a cheese burger at a restaurant because they were out of wine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : saqib mir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bopitmaster34 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector