Re: sighted verses blindness mindset

I never had perfect vision, but I could play Mario until I was 14.33. And you know what else? Prior to that, I made it very clear that I did not care one way or the other, so long as I could still play video games. And lo, the Lord laugh'd out loud, saying, "Even that which you have, it shall be taken away." And it was so, for the Lord had spoken it,.
... This somehow managed not to bother me for a whole 5.5 years, though. Then I decided I was really tired of not being able to play the games I wanted, and started on what would become the Jeqocon Console. And no seriously I had to get out of college and realize how much it bites living with and being dependent on your parents when they were your parents at the same point in their lives to sink in.
>.>
<.<
I can has game?