Re: The BrailleNote Touch is Getting a Much Deserved Upgrade

Just imagine carrying a USB keyboard, a decent external speaker, an orbit reader 20, and their respective wires on top of the tablet itself. If I want braille, I'll grab a note taker. If I want budget friendliness, I grab a more high spec tablet, with a keyboard dock, and charge the 2 at once, and the tablet then folds in the keyboard. Perhaps it won't get me that out of $100, but at least I don't need external speakers, or a full sized keyboard, so I gain back some portability there.