help for my friend

Hello all,
today I'm posting a problem of a friend of me to you.

He and his wife need money so they can live in there own flat and getting food etc.
At the moment they get no money so they ask for many people they could help them.

You can pay via paypal at this time. Note that this like will bring you to a german website.

https://www.betterplace.me/rettet-mein- … ne-wohnung

Thanks for helping!