Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (video 6), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@number 143. Thanks for the post, I’m not sure there is the need to do a video just showing menus, since I think come the end of the video series,  all menus will have been shown in the various videos. Regarding menu shortcut keys, there actually aren’t too many I think there are only 10 shortcut keys, and you can tab between most menus too, but I do hear your point about a master menu which gives a list of all menus, this is something another poster suggested earlier in the topic, although I can’t promise anything it is a good idea.

The Ebon Sky Studios Team
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector