Re: an interesting article about accessibility in virtual reality

@ 50, that's what I like about second life, it isn't set in a certain time period, instead it's made up of many worlds, if you wanted to go to Middle Earth, or Narnia, or Westeros, if someone created it, you could go there.

I doubt this world would come to half of what second life has, if it even gets created in the first place.

We could do all of this now, with text, but text isn't virtual reality or immersive.

To be immersive with text, you would need to be a really great writer, something which I'm not, but at least you won't need to worry about 3d audio or the perfect sound effect.

Text life, anyone? doesn't really have a nice ring to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector