Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

@ Business Monkey, - that's the exact sort of creative thinking that I was talking about when I mentioned being adaptable, I have sold bucklers to purchase steel shieleds or better, if your using a shield the buckler is useless anyway, eating mushrooms to get elixirs before battles, or combining monster parts to eat enough, I came up with a recipe for an elixir of growth, it involves a handful of spider webs, some dried snake skin, dust from a falling rock a monster part, 1 detox mushroom and 7 magic mushrooms, rofl, Maybe you could help me publishing a wiki guide for the new version.

@ Keeweed, as I was mentioning before if you put the crown back to the way it was, and had the traveller give you a crystal quest, it would still have the same number of events = 5 so it wouldn't mess with that part of the game, If you wanted to be super nice you could give us a second crystal quest after the second mini boss, that would add 2 events 1 for finding the traveller and getting the quest, and another event day to complete the quest.

I also like the new sharpening stone, that can be used to fully recover a weapon, if you do make crystals to enchant a weapon I'm thinking it would work the same way, you would use the crystal in your inventory, and then get the pop up to choose which weapon to enchant. Of course, I'm also thinking that you could not enchant a cursed or  already enchanted weapon. The way you cannot improve a basalisk tube.

Although, you might be able to use a crystal to remove a curse, that could be fun as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector