Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

I wish Carla were smarter. Right now, I'm watching her shoot her gun and launch rockets... at nothing. She's doing this because the map is cleared. So there is nothing for her to shoot. Nor is there anything for her to launch rockets at. And if she weren't doing that, she'd either be walking the entire length of the map or at one side or the other, walking in place. I really wish I could set a patrol path for her to stick to to keep her out of the way. Sometimes she's like dirty diapers. Not really all that useful.