Re: I recommend tactical battles

Oh, I tried it like 3 times maybe a couple months apart between the last quarter of 2018 and the first of 2019 and it was down all those times, so I thought it was just down for good, but I'm glad to hear it isn't!

With TOC, even though the maps were sometimes really big especially with the big empty land masses, the jump to unit/building/ nearest what ever keys were really helpful, no the problem arose when their were so many units that each turn took like 5 minutes to complete, it was just, way too much to keep track of and got really boring, and that was only like half way through the game.
Maybe I'm just too impatient for these types of games, but I like smaller maps, with less units.