Re: I recommend tactical battles

In friendly, though direct counterpoint to the last 2 posts;

I personally very much enjoy the large scale, tactical warfare that Age of Warlords gives you. I find it to be a very good exercise for memory and the mind in general. I also believe there truly is a lot strategy that goes into that level of unit control, but this is truly one of those different strokes for different folks situations. I also very much enjoyed the smaller maps such as the rampage one. The maps could get large, but controlling only 1 or 2 monster/robots was f*#%ing fantastic.

@Ian
On the idea of unit use time limits:
If that was to be implemented, I personally think it would function beautifully as something like a hardcore mode. Even with smaller maps controlling merely 3 units, I can take quite the while to decide my next move. I consider this game much like a roided up, super chess on the crack cocaine. It's extremely easy to make the wrong move, but it can be veeeeery difficult to make the right one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector