Re: surprise from microsoft: bye skype 7!

Ok, it seems that I have to say bye to skype for good, or just use it on android, ahem, I would use it on android if it wasn't bugged but, mmm, you know, I sent feedback about the major bugs who don't let me keep the app open, me and some friends did that and, yeah no response, nothing updated, just everything is still bugged.
I have to say bye to the endless memoryes with my friends, long conversations, my loved groups, I have only 3, but you know?
And people will jump on me and ask me why not change it?
I don't because, always when I install skype 8, it seems slow, the obtions are not where they should be really, I don't want my windows maximized when a call apears, I don't want to hear always new notification from skype, someone sent a message somewhere.
And, the last thing, which freaked me out the most, I have to read alot of messages most of the time and skype 8 always puts me to the last message sent and I can't go back to where I should be.
So, bye people who talk to me on skype, see you when we will all move on a better platform.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Veronika . Hanackova via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector