Re: Gathering Community Consensus is Now Not OK

You know what it is, and I figured it out. I lose sight about how it impacts real people. It turns into this UFC like thing, except I can manipulate it to make it go my way, and that's fun. I can spin it so many different ways, and watching the fools go back and forth while I'm throwing up signs, it's exhilarating. It's trashy as fuck though and I know it is, but I start getting into it and forgetting about the people aspect of it and just start seeing one side and the other. I gotta quit doing that because when I later realize look idiot (and that is me calling myself an idiot not any of you), that's a real person you're fucking with. That's not what I want to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Malia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector