Re: Gathering Community Consensus is Now Not OK

@ironcross thumbs up for the admission in the last post. I saw this topic and my first thought was "yee gods here we go again!"

It takes a lot to admit when one is not exactly doing the right thing,  as I said in This topic that is something which I respect.

As to the issue at hand, its matters like this and the topic about Mahdi that honestly make me glad I'm no longer having to deal with members behaviour on this forum.

There is another name for what is rather politely called "community consensus" in this topic. In America it famously happened in Salem, and Arthur miller wrote about it  in the play the crucible.

We certainly had our share in Britain as well, what with matthew hopkins and the witch finder army.

this isn't to  say of course that anyone accused is always a saint, but last I checked it was common practice to give anyone accused of something a fair trial before an impartial judge, rather than just yelling out "lets get him" or words to that effect and reaching for the nearest cyber pitchfork.

I wonder what it is at the moment about the world situation in general that causes this sort of thing online to become so much more common.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Malia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector