Re: Accessible Sound Design Course (Free)

@20 wow. That is a lot to take in.

I think that I'll need to lean on you guys quite a bit to help each other with needs I'm not meeting regarding the accessibility of the program. I'll bring all my sound design expertise to the table and offer it freely, but we'll all need to help set the table to begin with. Thanks for this, I'll try to condense it into a shorter guide.