Re: Modern mod for SoundRTS

Hi,

I have been playing around with the mod today, and must say its farely good.
My thoughts below, although I do have a suggestion.
If you were to write up unit translations in the rules file other maps could use your mod, too.
Otherwise you end up with a townhall and since there's no town center you can't create workers to create things.
and obviously, without workers nothing can be done.
My thoughts below.

Gave me that feeling of a premetave sivilization being able to build boats and stuff or be it high tech ships battleships etc and send raiding partys across the coast.
Only, if we could arrow through mountains and the oceans even though units can't it would have made things far easier and smoother. , but I gather that's more a suggestion for the sound RTS developer still, I hadn't tried all these different tiles before and having them is really great, now if only we had engineer units that could lay a bridge...
yumm.

Grryf