Re: A neat surprise on the l-works site

tmstuff000 wrote:

I wish he had released Brainstation. And regarding this game, I haven't playd the original one, but I might check the new one out if it is free. I hate this "paying for software and respecting copyright bullshit".

Best regards
T-m

Why don't you venture into game development yourself, and experience what's it really like, then, perhaps, rethink what "bullshit" you decide to spew here?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector