Re: A neat surprise on the l-works site

@tmstuff000 just doesn't get it. He posted in the past about wanting to crack SilverDollar for crying out loud. 2 bucks. Not even a trip to Starbucks is given up by purchasing that game and even that makes one want to crack, that's when we know someone's hit a new low.
Regarding Brainstation, that too is being converted to Python. You guys all know me by now as being a disappointed and let down mac user due to problems exhibited after purchasing my mac. However, one of them has always been lack of games, simply because of how much a right royal pain in the ass it is to develop for mac, and for a small market at that. Python changes that and makes it a lot easier, however there is still the certificate problem (and no, bypassing Gatekeepr is out of the question.) Liam has a very fair point from an ethical standpoint as to why that's not a good idea - if you're putting something out there, especially something potentially paid now that we speak of Sl2, the right thing to do is to insure your software is as easy and safe to run as it can be. And for that, on top of the already-existing development costs, Liam has to pay a wopping $100 a year - the same $100 that was paid for Audio Archery's existence on the app store. Getting back to @tmstuff000's point, after reading all that, if you still feel indifferent to the cost of game development, then you're just too far gone at this point because I feel we've explained it as best we could. It really is not that hard to understand.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector