Re: Things that go bump in the night

That is creepy!
But two questions, based on my personal experience.
Is it possible that any animals live in or around the apartment? I have squirrels, and they can make noises that cause you to think giant creatures are at hand.
Second, is there anything outside the apartment that the wind could cause to make that sound?
It does sound like it's in your apartment, so I'm just trying to think of explanations that might make sense.
PS - Thanks for sharing the audio. I didn't know about that audio network til now.