Re: Things that go bump in the night

A couple of things about the app: it disables all sound when you press activate, so you lose voiceover. The only way I found to get sound back on was to turn off the phone, but you have to guess when it's asking you to double tap because there's no sound. Other than that, make sure the alarm is set to on, then when you press activate, it'll ask you to set the time for the alarm. When the alarm goes off the recording will end immediately and you'll have sound back. The tabs along the bottom aren't labelled, but they are: activate, history, stats, top list, and settings. History is where you go to playback the files, stats don't seem to make much sense to me, and top list is where users post their clips. In the history screen, there are twelve numbered graphics that don't seem to serve any purpose, they're not your recordings. There's a number just above the play controls. This tells you which file is currently playing. Use the Rw and FF buttons to skip back and forward. Finally, if anyone can work out how to delete files please tell me. And if anyone gets any interesting recordings and want to share them, please post.