Re: a few questions about moderator actions, please read

I am going to be honest here, speaking as half user and half admin, so no decision here is final, it's just food for thought for the moment.
I have not said very much in this topic simply because I do not feel there has been much to say on the matter.
I can see both sides of the coin. Why Jayde did this, was to prevent drama from happening. Then the other side is the fact that if he'd left the topic open, things could have, indeed possibly been sorted out by the same token.
I am wondering therefore if something like this happens again, is to allow a topic to last at least a page (on my end, that's 25 posts) before making a decision like this, unless a topic goes out of hand very quickly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector