Re: Your_adventure castlevania addon discount for a week from friday

05-04-2019
The time of events is there again guys. I mentioned it to be easter events, but to be honest, I did look on the calendar a bit incorrectly, that's my bad,
but the events will continue none the less. Lets view it as a pre-period before the real easter events tongue. However, the events embrace a few things. First
of all, the castlevania add-on of our Your_adventure audiogame dropped in price, and costs 3,00 euro's instead of the usual 5,00. It can be found
Via this link
Also, on our online mafiagame
Vandettacrime.com
Small events take place. Several eggs are scattered around in the game world, will you find these and claim the rewards which are inside? Also, the credit
exchange store has some extra's added and a special weapon is added in the shop.
These events will last till the 12th of April.
Have fun all! smile

Greetz mike