Re: Accessible Sound Design Course - First Lesson Up

Hello, I have a weird issue. when I tweak frequency for the assignment, I don't notice the difference, even when the FX is set as "active" instead of being on "bypass". I notice the difference when I increase or decrease the  band gain/output gain, but no difference when I modify the frequency, hell, I tried setting it to 20000, it should've gone beyond my hearing range but there was no difference. What can I do to resolve this? Much appreciated, thanks,
Edit: I resolved the problem, this was because I got the terminologies wrong. I thought when you change the frequency, the frequency of the track is affected, turns out that we actually accentuate a band of frequencies by setting the gain and stuff. Thanks a lot @Ironcross  32. big_smile
assignment 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsg903st5bb1c … 9.rar?dl=1
Let me know what improvements are required. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector