Re: Can someone remind me how to fix this error?

Most should run fine on Windows 10 if you have the Visual Basic 6 dependencies, I don't think the .NET Framework is required, though it might be, I'm not quite sure. You may also need to run the older titles as an administrator if they don't request elevation already, I just successfully ran Blast Chamber.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector