Re: a hidden racist message in Super Egg Hunt Plus?

Just what the ... Are we really going down the road of find something behind anything. When is the next person going to state that kenshi in mk was a bad representation of being blind. Or think too deeply on shang sungs flesh pits where melina was born. ...
No it's not fair to put any religion under bad daylight, i'm not saying that. I'm just saying we should stop trying to find hidden messages everywhere and anywhere. Yesterday I read a news article that watching walt disney movies might be admitting to racism because the bad guys are always darker than the good guys and so on... My reaction to all this: stop disecting everything...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector