Want to AirPlay or ChromeCast to a windows or Mac computer?

Hi,

So I've been playing around with programs on windows and mac to allow ChromeCast/AirPlay to work on my windows or mac machine. The point? Allow me to wirelessly send audio from my iPad or iPhone to my pc without routing VoiceOver. The result? AirServer.

One License costs $19.99. The license is for either windows or mac, you have to buy licenses separately. However, each license is activateable on unlimited windows and mac devices, and they have a bundle which gives you a $4 discount, $35. It has screen mirroring, with audio output selection. Works like a charm so far, no issues! Definitely check it out if you need something like this as I did.

My usage

I've got AirServer broadcasting to a Bluetooth speaker. The advantage of this is that I can have multiple things send to this speaker without reconnecting it individually to each device, and as I said before, VoiceOver will not come through the bt speaker itself, but through the iPhone's speaker.