Re: Want to AirPlay or ChromeCast to a windows or Mac computer?

I'm more interested in Chromecast rather than AirPlay. Can both Reflector and Air Server handle both? Which product is more accessible and cheaper?

I just tried Reflector, and it's really awesome! It's chepaer than AIr Server. I was able to simultaneously stream audio from both my iPhone 6s and my Google Pixel. The only problem with Reflector is the lack of labels on all the buttons. I'll report this to the developers. It's really easy to fix.

Does anyone know if it's possible to split TalkBack from the rest of the Android audio? I can do this with the audio destination rotor in iOS, but TalkBack is sent along with the rest of system audio in Android.